The data administrator is:
ACHREM STUDIOS SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-999), 3/17 Rycerstwa Polskiego Street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000769054, having tax identification number NIP: 5252778368 and statistical number REGON 382429900, hereinafter “Achrem Studios”.
Purpose of processing
* Achrem Studios processes personal data of the Website Users for the purpose of proper performance of agreements concluded within the on-line shop via www.achrem.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”). This means that the data is necessary for:
Register on the Website
Conclusion of the agreement
Settlement of accounts
Delivery of the ordered goods
The user’s exercise of consumer rights, e.g. withdrawal from the agreement, warranty.
* If you have agreed to receive information about new products and special offers, Achrem Studios processes your data in order to send you commercial information about e.g. sales, special offers, events or the latest trends.
Type of data
Achrem Studios processes the following personal data which is necessary to provide:
* log in to the Website
first and last name
making purchases on the Website:
first and last name
gender (by indicating the form of your request)
email address Data provided by the User optionally
date of birth
PESEL (in case an invoice is requested)
The tax identification number (in case of a request to issue an invoice by the entrepreneur).
* In case of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the warranty claim, if the refund is made directly to the user’s bank account, please provide the account number to make the refund.
Legal basis for processing
Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the time of registration on the Website and at the time of confirmation of the transaction made on the Website. The consent to the processing of your personal data is entirely voluntary, however, the lack of consent makes it impossible to register on the Website and make purchases through the Website. In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you are entitled to the following right:
* You can withdraw your consent at any time – without giving any reason . The request may relate to the purpose of the processing you have indicated, e.g. to the withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, but it may also relate to all purposes of processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will result in your account being deleted from the Website and your data not being processed by us. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the actions taken so far.
* You can at any time object to the processing of your data, either in its entirety or for the purpose you have indicated. Objection will not affect actions already taken. If you object, your account on the Website will be deleted and your data will not be processed by us. * You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data either for a certain period of time or to a certain extent – we will do so in accordance with your decision. This request will not affect what you have already done.
* You can request that we correct or update your personal information at any time. You can also do this yourself using the bookmark after logging in to the Website: MY DATA.
* You can request that we transfer your data to another entity. In order to do so, please contact us via the application form, specifying the name and address of the entity to which we are to transfer your data and the scope of the data, i.e. which data we are to transfer. The transfer will be made in electronic form once you have confirmed your request. Confirmation of the request is necessary for the security of your data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorised person.
* You can request information about the extent to which we process your personal data at any time. We are obliged to inform you no later than one month after receiving each request about the action taken by us.
Duration of personal data storage
We keep your personal data until you delete your account on the Website. Deleting your account can be done at your request, but also if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data or request their removal. Our systems will only store archival information about any transactions you have made, the storage of which is connected with e.g. warranty claims and legal regulations that apply to us.
Contact for personal data
You can submit any requests or demands for personal data to us in the manner you choose:
1. an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. a post to the address: Achrem Studios Sp. z o.o. 3/17 Rycerstwa Polskiego Street, 02-999 Warsaw
Entrustment of data processing
Achrem Studios is allowed to entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with Achrem Studios to the extent necessary for the execution of the transaction, i.e. for the purpose of preparing the goods ordered by you and delivering parcels or providing commercial information from Achrem Studios (the latter applies to the Users who have agreed to receive information commercial).
Personal data of the Website Users are not transferred outside the European Union.
Commercial Information – Newsletter
You have the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter by providing your e-mail address or telephone number and agree to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information by e-mail or SMS. Through the newsletter and SMS messages we inform you about our latest offers (for example, news, special offers or sales). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter and SMS at any time by clicking on the link in the received newsletter or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Notification of product availability
Upon your request, Achrem Studios will send you information by e-mail about the availability of the products you have indicated. The condition for us to send such information is your consent to receive commercial information about the products of the online shop to your e-mail address and to have your personal data processed by Achrem Studios. Providing the data is optional, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to send information about the availability of the product.
The Website uses “cookies”. Cookies are small files that enable devices used to browse the Internet (e.g. computer, smartphone, etc.) to remember certain information about the device being used. The information recorded in cookies is used, among other things, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt our services to your individual preferences. You can change the settings for cookies in your web browser. If these settings remain unchanged, the cookies will be stored in your device’s memory. Changing the settings concerning cookies may limit the functionality of the Website.
Google Analytics data protection declaration